Personal Information We Collect“Personal Information” generally means any information that can reasonably identify you as an individual, and any other information we associate with it. We collect categories of information, from different sources.
- Profile information and other content you voluntarily provide us, which may include:
- User name and password
- Similar professional contact information if you interact with us in the scope of your employment, if you place a commercial order. This may include your employer, job title, work address, phone and/or email, and similar such information.
- Any content or contributions you post in a public space on the website. This includes comments, videos and photos that you might submit. If you contact us through a social media site, we may collect your social media identifier.
- Any information you provide in communications with us, such as via phone, e-mail, support center, or social media.
- Transaction history, for instance if you make a purchase from us.
- Payment information, such as when you make a purchase with us and we need your billing information to process the transaction.
- Information that is passively collected when you use the website, such as by our web servers and by third party analytics tools we use:
- Our system logs may record certain information about visitors to our website, including the web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device and mobile ad identifiers, browser information, interaction with the website, pages viewed, and other such information; we may collect similar information from emails you receive from us that can help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
- We may detect the physical location of your device by, for example, using GPS information collected by location information shared by your web browser. We collect this information for purposes of enhancing or facilitating our services, such as enabling certain functionalities of the website that can provide you with information about relevant product information near you. We may use your device’s physical location to better understand how our website and other services and functionality are being used and to provide you with relevant and personalized location-based services and content, including advertising. Should you wish to opt out of the collection of this information, please adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; or (b) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. Please consult your device settings for further information.
- We may receive information from third parties such as advertising and marketing partners, public databases, and social media platforms, to supplement the information we receive from our consumers. If we do so, this policy governs how we can use that information.
How We May Use Personal InformationWe may use Personal Information as permitted by law, for the following business purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- to communicate with you about and to process orders, purchases, returns, and accounts
- to inform you about our brands, products, promotions, events or other promotional purposes
- to re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while
- to improve your experience with our products, such as by personalizing your experience with us
- to perform analytics, quality control, market research, and determine the effectiveness of our website, email campaigns, and develop new products and services
- to comply with applicable law and legal process
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence
- to detect, prevent, or investigate potential security incidents or fraud
- to facilitate the functionality of our website
- to provide important product safety information and notice of possible product recalls
- to enforce our terms and conditions
- to protect our operations or those of our affiliates
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, security and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
- To the extent permitted by law, all of your Personal Information may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other business services, to enable them to provide services
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
- in connection with the essential purposes described above (e.g., to comply with legal obligations)
- To the extent permitted by law, your name and contact information (and other information you make public) may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- to third-party strategic partners with whom we may enter into a special relationship for promotional activities, where permitted by law
- to our delivery partners, if you interact with SAFE-DECON in a business context and sharing your information is reasonably necessary in connection with a corporate order or related inquiry
- To the extent permitted by law, information that is passively collected when you use the website may be disclosed with the following categories of third parties:
- our online and email advertisers or other third-party vendors we use who may provide cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies for use on our website to manage and improve our online and email advertising campaigns.
SECURITYWe use standard physical, technical and administrative measures including, but not limited to SSL, designed to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “How to Contact Us” section below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
YOUR CHOICES AND ACCESS RIGHTSYour choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails and mailings by informing us of your preferences when you sign up for a SAFE-DECON account or modifying your promotional preferences online in your profile's account management section. To stop receiving phone, mail, SMS, and/or email marketing communications from us, you may text “STOP” to a text message from us or click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email from us. In addition, you may let us know as directed below in the “How to Contact Us” section. Please specify which types of communications you no longer wish to receive, and the relevant telephone number, address, and/or e-mail address. If you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, such as emails about your accounts or purchases.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties if we have received and processed a request from you not to do so. To submit such a request, please contact us by clicking here: Do Not Share or Sell my Personal Information.
- You may request a copy of the following: (1) The categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (2) The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected; (3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) the Personal Information; (4) The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information and the categories of Personal Information shared; and (5) The specific pieces of your Personal Information we have collected, used or disclosed (if applicable).
- You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information about you. Note that correction requests are subject to certain limitations, and we may choose to delete rather than correct your personal information in some circumstances.
- You may request that we delete your Personal Information. Note that deletion requests are subject to certain limitations, for example, we may retain Personal Information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
Sensitive Personal InformationWhen we collect precise geolocation information for purposes of performing a Service you have requested, we are deemed to be collecting data that is “sensitive” under California law. Our use of this data for performing a Service you have requested is consistent with the permitted business purposes in California Civil Code § 1798.100 et seq. and implementing regulations.
DISCLOSURESWhile we have disclosed Personal Information to third parties, we have no actual knowledge that we have sold or shared such information on anyone under 16 years old.
- You may email us at: email@example.com
- You may call us at: +1 726-900-7233